Pages



Monday, May 11, 2015

Me Made May - 2015 - Week Numero Uno


Hola,

I'm participating in Me Made May for the first time, and here's a recap of week numero uno:

Business Chica

Brunch in the Village - Previously made but un-blogged lace panel skirt/Zara top



May 4th - Mod Squad


Cinco de Mayo - my birthday!  All-female mariachi lunch
Frieda Falda and un-blogged me made top


Cinco de Mayo - Birthday Dinner with Prof. R.
What She Wore to Goldfrapp
May 6th - Lunch with Prof. R
Un-blogged Vogue 1073

May 8th
Un-blogged self-drafted nautical dress


May 9th - Visit to Wolf Park, IN
Un-blogged top and pants
May 10th - Visit to a Video Store in IN!
Un-blogged dress


So far it looks like I'm able to maintain my pledge of wearing at least 3 me-made garments each week for the month of May.  Are you participating in Me Made May?

Hasta pronto!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished