Pages



Monday, January 26, 2015

Goodbye My Little Man.

This past weekend Prof. R. and I lost a member of our family, our kitty, Timothy! What a joy he was and what a big part he played in our lives. He loved helping me work my day job, but enjoyed assisting with sewing even more. Everyone who spent any amount of time with Timothy, just fell in love with him and agreed that he was one special kitty.
Here a few photos of my sweet boy during sewing time:
Helping make Papa's PJs
Serger fun

Which one are we gonna trace?


This is fun.


Asleep on silk.

Goodbye my sweet boy. You gave us so much, I just hope we did good by you in return. Always I will miss you, and never will I forget you.

Rest in Peace my sweet boy.  Timothy: 2001 - Jan. 24, 2015

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished